Let's hear 'em, mommas!

We all know kids say and do the darnedest things. So let's hear those stories. Kids saying and doing crazy, embarassing, or just flat out hilarious things!

Momma2beauties

Asked by Momma2beauties at 11:20 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My oldest would kill me for telling this, but it's so funny to me. When she was 3 years old (she's 14 now) we went to McDonald's and played in the ball pit at the playland there. I was sitting at a table right by the ball pit and when I looked over my dd had some poor kid cornered and kept saying "hey kid pull my finger, hey kid come on pull my finger." I didn't know whether to laugh, die of embarrassment, or kill my husband for always playing that stupid 'pull my finger' joke on her! The kid's dad saw what was going on and was laughing so hard I though he was going to die. I'm so glad it was a dad that was with the kid and not some uptight mom who would get offended.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• When my DD was about 2 she had a hard time with the letter L, but she also had a fascination with clocks...everywhere we went she'd yell out, "Look mommy, big clock!" but the L was always missing...=)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:22 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• One of my daughter's friends mom called the other day to tell me that my daughter told them her Grandparents are in their 50's and so healthy that they don't even have canes yet! My mom was thrilled about that. LOL
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My DD has a fascination with morbidly obese people.. Whenever she sees one she stares at them like it's her job. She' only 18 months old so she's not old enough to know not to stare...and it even attracts more attention to her staring if I make a big deal about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I served my son a bowl of his favorite spaghetti o's with meatballs for lunch one day. He informs me that there aren't any meatballs in it. I look and he was right there weren't any meatballs. I said, well I guess I'll have to call them and let them know the labels are wrong. My 5 yr old son says, "Silly mommy, spaghetti and meatballs can't talk."

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I'll go first. Both are of DD1, Alyson!

First, when her baby sister was only a few weeks old, we had some friends over the house to meet her. I had just finished breastfeeding Leeya when I handed her to DH so he could burp her. I still had the boppy across my lap and Alyson comes over and climbs up on it and lifts my shirt and asks to eat! All the guys quickly turned away! I was red as a tomato! Now Aly was breastfed, but only until she was 5 1/2 weeks old so I know she didn't remember it!

Second story, we were at a packed Dairy Queen eating. My husband was holding Leeya, 4 months old at the time) and she kept reaching for his food and his drink. Aly, me swwet little angel, yells at the top of her lungs "NO BABY SISTER! YOU EAT MOMMY'S BOOPIE!" Everyone turned and looked and I about died! I never went to that Dairy Queen again! (Actually we never went back because we moved 2 weeks later)
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 11:28 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My best freind has a two yr old. She learned that boys have a penis because she has a new baby brother. I didn't know she had learned that before I got there so when I walkd in the door for lunch she said...Ria has business. I was confused but her mom assured her I had business. Then she the tot told me that her mom has business but John has a penis. I laughed so hard. She didn't say who was a boy or girl she would just point at boys and say penis and girls and say business. It was so funny!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Last week my youngest son (3 1/2) said, "Is Yes Buddy the opposite of nobody??" I have a habit of saying, "Yes, buddy" to him when he asked me something that the answer to is "yes". lol
    SahmTam

Answer by SahmTam at 1:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My daughter sings Mulon Rouge (spelled wrong) and instead of singing strutten her stuff on the street she sings Stuffing her self on the street I think its funny.

Belly Buppin for belly button
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 2:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2009