Help me!

I'm having a bit of a nervous breakdown right now. I took a blood pregnancy test yesterday, called for the results this morning and they said that it was in but that they would have to have a doctor look at it and call me back. Does that mean there is hcg present and the doctor needs to look at the quantity? i REALLY don't want to be pregnant right now. if i was, I would have 4 kids in five years!! EEEEK.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dont know, ive never had a blood test done. but just take a deep breath and calm down until you get the results. go outside or do something with your kids to get things off of your mind. everything always works out the way its suposed to in the end.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• There's a chance you are... And there's a chance your not.... Some office need the doc to determine the results... If you are be happy!! Your kids will be close in age and will have lots love!! If not breath!!! You can have another when and if you decide too!! Hope it all works out!!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 11:31 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• With most doctors offices, the receptionists, as well as assistants and nurses are not supposed to give out any information, They leave it up to the doctor to tell you in case you have any questions, If the test was negative or positive you may be disappointed either way, Some woman longing to get pregnant get very emotional when they find out they are not, same with your situation, not wanting to and if it were positve you could start asking questions, in which the nurse or ..whomever would have to tell you too hold for the doctor, Most likely its just not her place to tell you the results.
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 11:32 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Anon has very good advice. There is no use to getting upset right now. Wait until you find out for sure.

Answer by Bmat at 11:33 AM on Mar. 19, 2009