tim mcgraw?

does anyone else like him? im hearing his song nothing to die for right now, and its a damn good song. just thought id share

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes and he is a hottie!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:33 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• him and brad paisely are my favs.
    i like tim mcgraws old stuff better then the new stuff though
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 11:41 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I absolutley love him! He is drop dead sexy!...and his music's good too. Lol
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 11:44 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• That song has been out for a couple of years...you new to country? Yeah, it's a good song with a good message!
    environmentalpa

Answer by environmentalpa at 11:48 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I Love him! I have seen him in concert and he puts on such a good show. He is so hot! I agree with lonelymom I like his older stuff better though!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 1:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I thought it was a new song too? Anyway, yes I like him and I love that song.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• im not new to country, im new to the newer country, i like hank, and cash, june carter, waylon jennings, patsy cline, loretta lynn, that lady who sings harper valley pta i forget her name, but yeah...and im not a tim fan, i just heard the song and thought it was good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Mar. 27, 2009