give me some good Ideas!

I am a single mother in a tiny apartment with all hand-me-down furniture. I got back $5500 in taxes this year. What would you spend it on? I was thinking we need new couches and a tv and stash the rest. what would you do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds good! Honestly, I've been wanting to redecorate my house but with the way the economy is right now, I think it's a smart decision to hang on to that money instead of spending it in my situation. :)

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:37 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I think splurging on a couch would be fine but I would def. save the rest. I am also a single mom with alot of used furniture. MY tv is only 20" but we don't watch it that much and it works so Im not getn a new one til it quits working. Just be reasonable when you pick something and put the rest up. My tax money is my cushion all yr long for bday parties and christmas and car maintenance. it comes in handy for big extras so I only spend a little when I get it. Good Luck! What color couch do you want? I dream of a chocolate brown leather!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I want like a chocolate but not leather....probaby micro fiber or something :) know any good places to buy one???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• If you looking to get a nice european furniture that not too expensive go to Ikea
    I don't know if Ikea is in other states but see the web maybe they will ship
    www.Ikea.com
    Anonymous