I dont know..............

I honastly dont know what to do anymore! Yesterday I was thinking about the cell phone bill and realized it wasn't here so I went online and looked at it on there, well I found this number that my SO called once and recived once and they were both very late at night on his Wendesday bar night. So I became suspicus and called the number well I just got the voicemail to hear a womens voice and I seriously about threw up my stomach, especilly since these calls were just days after I had our daughter! So I left the women a voicemail and said please call me back I found your number on our cell phone bill and I just have a few questions. So she calls be back a few hours later on her break, and said she had met him at a bar in another town and he gave her his # and said call me and we will go and have a drink sometime. She said that she was giving him a hard time cause he told her that he was alot older than he is CONTINUED BELOW

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• WOW!!!!! I would kick his A$$ to the curb! Seriously.... you don't need that. Put him out and let him think about what he just lost. (a wonderful woman and a new baby) So sorry! :(
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:41 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• So I told her well he is 27 and she said OH GROSS im 44!! So I told her that we had been together for along time and that we had 3 kids and that I was pregnant when she met him and was talking to him right after I had her, She said nothing at all happend they never went out and that she called him and he wasnt able to go out but called her back a few days later and asked her to go, and she said that she didnt think it was a good idea cause she was seeing someone, and that he said "oh well my loss then" WTF! She said he never mentioned me or the kids and she was very sorry and had no idea!! I dont know what to do I feel so stupid for forgiving him and I just want to leave but he did only talk to her!! but he did give her his # and talk to her on other occasions!! would this be something you would forgive or would it be a deal breaker? NO BASHING JUST PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD DO!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Op, he made an attempt to cheat on you. How can you forgive him of that? My advice still stands, I'd kick him out and file for child support and spousal support and tell him (oh well, your loss then).
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I don't know, that is a hard call. I would be so hurt and would not trust him but he didn't actually do anything but talk...this is true. He did have intentions though. If my DH did that I'd probably leave him.
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 11:47 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I'd be effin PISSED off, and I personally could not forgive him. He may have not screwed her but he would have! He was looking for a piece of ass while his wife was pregnant. He sounds like a sexist pig.
    It's your choice to forgive him, but I couldn't. I mean, it would even seem worse that he did it while you were pregnant and after you had your baby! I despise men like that. I'm sorry but I'm just telling the truth. I just don't see how someone could do that, especially while their wife is carrying their baby, or has just had the baby. Is he that freakin desperate that he would hurt his family?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I'd leave so he can see what he lost over his stupid decision to betray his wife.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• get rid of him!!! he attempted to cheat.. and sadly its probably not the first and won't be the last if your let him get away with it this time... I'm so sorry this is happening to you, I wish you all the best of luck sweetie..
    lalasmom8

Answer by lalasmom8 at 11:52 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Your words...he did only talk to her...
    He betrayed you, he will most likely do it again..He is a loser...sorry..he disrespected you and your
    family...
    I will bet all the money I have that he would have cheated on you and that this is not the first time this has happend...
    What husband has a Wednesday night bar night...sure would not be mine..Men are suppose to grow out of these things..
    I would not just talk to his nasty ass...I would demand counceling to save your marriage...
    and if he thinks he did nothing wrong...take his ass to the ringer...
    I would not stay married to a man who can not be honest, and thinks what he did was ok..
    Personally it would be fess up and go to counceling if not
    divorce..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:56 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• confront him... and let him know straight up that if he wants to play games then you guys shouldnt be together
    YObando

Answer by YObando at 12:44 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• WOW, This has hit me hard.! I went through the very same thing. My ex husband did this for along time and i just kept forgiving him. only later to find out that he was sleeping with one of my good friends while we were waiting for our triplets to come home from the nicu. We all even went out bowling together and while it was my turn him and her left and went to the bathroom together, if you get what I mean. I am an easy person to forgive try to forget. We werent married at the time but after I did forgive him we got married. only to find him having sex with her on our family reunion videa tape that I was watching. I have put up with him and his terrible habits of cheating,abuse.and drinking and friends are more important for over 8 years. I finaly this last fall left him. For once again CHEATING!!!
    So I guess what I am saying is dont forgive and try to forget. Im sure this wasnt the first time he has done this THEY DONT STOP
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 1:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2009