my daughters are in a modeling agency

we live in la and my two daughters are in a modeling agency my daughters are good friends of aoki and ming lee . i am also a good friend of kimora do you think it is a good idea to start them on an acting career?

mom2b23869

Asked by mom2b23869 at 11:37 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If your children want to act I say go for it!
    bearandtreemom

Answer by bearandtreemom at 11:38 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• If they have talent and they are willing to get training, and they want to, then they should. :)

Answer by Bmat at 11:40 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• How old are they? and is it something that they want to do or is it something you want them to do?
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 11:42 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• funny your kids are not on your profile I guess we are supposed to jump up and down that you claim you know them stuck up people

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• If i don't see proof then i don't belive. people can talk all they want on puters but the pic of your kids and pics of these so called friends would be a better proof..
    Anonymous

• I say whatever you kids want.....if they have the passion for acting and modeling then WHY NOT???
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• What does your being friends with those people have to do with your main question.......NOTHING!!!!
    Anonymous

• anoymous get over it and shut up !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Why don't you ask your good friend, kimora?
    Anonymous