What's some global events that are happened in 08 that I can put in the baby book?

It asks "The world before baby." Global events.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The election last year, Hell i am drawing a blank, you can try typing that into google, see what pops up or try a site called bartleby.com they list a "World Fact Book" for each year. In my daughters book I put things about the war, the outrageous gas prices etc. everything that was significant in that year, even if it didn't begin in that year. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• The Iraq war, Afghanistan war, the economy world wide, I also found this link it has lots of info about worls events month by month:

http://www.infoplease.com/world/events/2008/

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:46 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Well, for starters, I would leave Obama as President out of it...what a screwup! Not sure...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Price of gas, economic crisis, housing crisis, market ups and downs, the election, the impact gas prices have on the price of everything else we purchase, the floods in the mid west, the weather. Then for some happier things. The home you live in, the different holidays, the things that were news in your area.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 11:53 AM on Mar. 19, 2009