whos yearbook is worse, hubby or yours?

Last night hubby and i went threw are yearbooks, hubby didn't have anything written in his but mine was pretty bad..lol.. so i know i won the dirtiest yearbook in my family and that was like 10 yrs ago..lol.. how about you ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• def. mine.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:52 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Lol... my DH has allllll these girls in his saying " Hey.. here's my # lets hang out this summer, I promise not to get so wasted next time" or something like that.. and he had a GF when he graduated..Mine has a long confession in it from an ex how breaking up with me was a huge mistake.. IDK what's worse!!!
    Mom2vanna

Answer by Mom2vanna at 11:53 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• my yearbook is worse !
    hollinshead

Answer by hollinshead at 11:55 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I would say my yearbook hits the top list. my hubby didn't have much in his book, some of friends even put pics of my behavior in my yearbook witch yes flashing was a problem at that time but hey atleast we won are football games..lol..
    Anonymous

• they are both equally bad..we went to the same school..
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 12:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• mine is probaly worse the huge glasses were cool them yuk I hide my pictures yukkky
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2009