Does anyone have a daughter

who absolutely adores her daddy? Yesterday I had to give my 3 year old daughter a time out & during the time out she said "I hate my mommy." :( My husband just sat there & I think relished in the moment. :( He can do no wrong in her eyes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• That is so cute....my girls love their daddy also. He is so great with them and I could not be happier. I love that my girls have a special bond with their daddy, having a good daddy in a girls life is the best thing for them, that is who they will compare all their boyfriends to. So if daddy is their Knight in Shinning armor then their furture boyfriends and husbands will have to be just as GRAND!!!!
    Don't worry there will come a time when mommy will be their best friend...you know when all that girly stuff starts to happen.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• You are looking at one of them, ME. I'm a total daddy's girl, BUT my dad was just as quick to bust my ass as mom was. My dad did NOT tolerate any of us kids being disrespectful to our mom, my hubby doesn't tolerate it either
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:54 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• aww she doesnt mean it. Maybe talk to ur DH and let him know that you cant always be the bad guy and let him know how you feel.
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Thanks Limo thats just what I needed to hear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Mar. 19, 2009