There's a page in my baby book and it says "newspaper scraps from the day I was born"

It was dec.25.09 is there a way i can get a newspaper for that date?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Try calling the newspaper in your town. Sometimes they keep past issues :).
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 12:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yes You can just go to the newspaper off ice any buy the paper they save a few copies from every issue. I did it for my dd but I just kept the whole paper from the town she was born in. Call first because it may take them awhile to dig it out of archives.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• SSEE IF you have a friend that recycles but also you can probaly get an old copy by going to google and looking for one everything is on Ebay *****
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• The hospital that my son was born in actually put the newspaper on the day he was born in a sealed plastic bag. It had a sticker on it that said his name, and date that he was born. I think it said something like On the day I was born too. What was weird about it was on the front page of that paper the very first story was of a man who killed his wife and 2 kids. You could try the newspaper office, maybe a library, or there are lots of older people that keep all their newspapers.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 12:42 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• 12/25/09? Yes you can if about 9 mos.
    Anonymous