toys....do you swap them out every week

We have so many toys, just wondering if you all swap them out, so it seems like they get new toys every few days...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I still do that with my 5 year old! Every few weeks, after he goes to bed, some toys get put away and some old toys come out. I keep a big toy box downstairs just for this reason. I've been swapping out toys like this since he was a baby.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 12:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• wow you moms are abitious! I have toys sorted by what they are and my girls have some downstairs and some upstairs....their birthdays are in Sept so in August we have fun picking what goes to charity (seriously my girls do have fun--they know new toys will replace them)
    lesliegail22

Answer by lesliegail22 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• every couple of weeks. I just had too many toys so boxed half up and then switch them out.
    Anonymous

• I dont do it every week. We have upstairs toys and down stairs toys and box hidden in the closet. Every few months, or rainy days or just days that he's driving me nuts I'll switch out the toys or move the upstairs toys down (because they dont get played with as often) or something like that.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• my dd has sooo many toys that its impossible to have them all out at once. every couple weeks ill take the basket of toys hidden up in the hall closet and switch it with what is out. she gets so excited when she sees all her "new toys".
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 1:40 PM on Mar. 19, 2009