I just found out I'm pregnant..........

the thing is I've been a little worried. I had a miscarriage Nov of last year and was told to wait three months to TTC again. I just took the test on the 17th and it was positive. Already have blood work ordered for tomorrow but can't see doctor until the 30th. I know they will call me in early if somethings in not right. I'm just worried b/c I've been experiencing a lot of cramping. No bleeding, but I don't have the tender breast anymore, and my nausea is not as bad. My question is....Is the cramping normal? When I miscarried I had bleeding and cramping.

Gelijones

Asked by Gelijones at 12:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Aww, I am not sure what kind of advice to give, but congrats and I hope everything works out for you!
    prego_w_1st

Answer by prego_w_1st at 12:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I had the same situation.. I just had a mc last April, and we found out this past December that we were expecting. I was soo scared because I was very scared it was going to happen again. I had and still have been experience bad crampings. I also bled during my 6-7th weeks of pregnancy.. with the cramping and back pains... But I went into the doctors and we seen the babies heart beating and everything.. I am now 17 weeks pregnant, although I am still scared somewhat.. I am getting a little better! I hope everything works out for you!! Good Luck, and just don't stress yourself out worrying, its not good for you or that little baby!! Congrats!!

ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 12:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Period like cramping is very normal duing pregnancy. As long as it's not a stabbing pain & there is no heavy bleeding, I wouldn't worry. Take a deep breath & enjoy being pregnant. Congratulations :]
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I had cramps that made me think my period was coming for a few days when I first found out I was pregnant, along with spotting about once a week during the first trimester. I'm 36 weeks now, and everything's still fine. :-)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:45 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i had cramps for the first like month of my pregnancy and its just the body like stretching or something
    Anonymous

• the cramps are normal for the uterus is shifting around. Also around your period, we tend to get cramps as well.. I am about 10 weeks and for several weeks, I cramped a lot... I am still carrying the baby as of today. :) LOL.. I still do tend to get cramps. Don't stress too much.
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Thanks for the advice ladies!
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 2:40 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I have had cramp like pains since day one and I am 9 weeks! don't stress and relax alot if you can. no heavy lifting or crazy stuff!
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I had cramps all the way through my pregnancy its usually just from things moving around because your body it changing....as long as it doesnt get to bad or theres no bleeding I think you should be ok!
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 11:16 AM on Apr. 15, 2009