Do you really think that because I am pretty I wanna screw your man!!? PLEASE!!

Anyone else sick of getting dirty looks from women just because their men stare at you? I cant even go to a grocery store without at least one incidence like this. Aggravates me to no end!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• WOW people chill its not that big of a deal I know what she means not that it happens to me but she has every right to go/say/do/wear whatever she wants men should have more respect for their wives. My SO looks at other girls all the time and I look at other guys I've gained weight and got stretch marks and my boobs sag lil since I first got with him I know he gets sick at looking at me I get sick of looking at me he is still at home in bed with me EVERY night so I don't mind who he looks at!
    lalasmom8

Answer by lalasmom8 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• You poor thing.
    Anonymous

• I know really! Cry me a river!!
    Anonymous

• LOL ignorance is bliss isn't it?
    Anonymous

• the men need to behave in front of their wives.. She needs to be telling him something, and not giving you looks... They need to have eyes for their wives..............not looking at others especially in front of their wive.. So sad that they do this!
    Anonymous

• OMG get over yourself. I dont get upset at all mainly because my husband does not stare at other women in the first place. But i think most men who do stare are just trying to catch a glimpse and thats it, but the fact remains that at the end of the day his wife his the number one woman on his mind.
    Anonymous

• You may already do this, but just be ultra-modest when you feel you might find yourself in this situation. If a guy ogles you, avert your eyes and don't smile at him or anything. It's the best way to show that you aren't some hoochie mama on the prowl! :)
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 12:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• are you serious get over yourself...
    Anonymous

• Someone needs to get over themselves.
    Anonymous

• eye rollingPAHLEEEEZ!!!!

Anonymous