What's the best recipe for Tuna Salad???

I usually just add salt, pepper & mayo. I think this time I'm going to add some celery. Any other suggestions for a great tuna salad?

TylersMama05

Asked by TylersMama05 at 12:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Food & Drink

• onions and pickles....its yummy. and all the other stuff you usually add....me my dd and my hubby love it.
    Anonymous

• I drain the tuna, chop yellow onion,celery ,hard boiled eggs and dill pickles. A tiny bit of salt, pepper and mayo, then I add some dill. On sandwiches yumm...or my hubs fav is to get a bowl of it and eat it by duipping it with tortilla chips.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• onions, chopped dill pickles, chopped hard boiled eggs, mayo, salt and pepper, and yelloe mustard. YUMMY!! I know someone who uses Ranch dressing instead of mayo.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• onions, celery, mayo, little bit of mustard, salt, pepper, and hard bioiled eggs. slap that on some toasted bread and it is mm mm mm!!
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 1:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2009