older women and pregnancie

Hi everyone i was wondering if how that operation to have no more kids works? My mom was aperated 17 years ago and she says shes 2 months late lol she says either is meto pause thingy or pregnancie she said the second lafing but she said she has heard of cases of women who have been operated but after so many years they can get pregnant is this possible lol.

chukuku

Asked by chukuku at 12:43 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's possible. It's not 100% but I'm leaning towards menopause.

Anonymous

• How old is your mother?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Pregnancy and laughing are the correct spellings.... I would lean towards menopause as well.
    Anonymous

• You spelled "Pregnancy" incorrectly in the "PREGNANCY" section?

How do you do that???
    Anonymous

• hahahahha hahaha wow this is just for fun things i dont care about my spelling jeeze as long as my question is understood does tyhe spelling really mater? come on. besides if i miss spell its because i type to fast to look or correct my self damn. any ways my mom is 45 i lean towrds the menopause to but i was just curios about the operation thing and it not being afective after certain amount of years.
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 12:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• For the record, yes, your spelling really does matter.

I'd bet its menopause. Is she having unprotected sex?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:59 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• well she was supposably operated 17 years ago so yes im sure her and my dad dont worry about getting pregnant
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 1:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Did she get her tubes tied, a hysterectomy, what exactly?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i honestly have no clue which one but i laughed when se told me pregnancie i told her i thought you got operated so she said yes but that she has heard of cases were it after so long it doesnt work? so im not sure which she was talking about she was on her way to take a test but she says its probably menopause but she was just going to check
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 1:10 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• this is not a spelling BEE, so really does her spelling matter. Her question was understood.please excuse some of the little girls, they still have not grown up yet.and the answer to your question it may be menopause. but then again ONE NEVER KNOWS. LOL LOL LOL
    Anonymous