Are you beautiful?

Do you think your beautiful? What are some things you do with yourself to make yourself feel that way? I'm asking because I feel so ugly :( I know that I am always getting hit on, I can't be to bad looking, but what can I do to make myself feel that way??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Is this the same person who asked the other question about being mad that woman give them dirty looks when their men look at u?
    Anonymous

• Change your attitude and thoughts about yourself.
    Sometimes that's ALL the problem is right there. Negative self talk, Negative view on yourself, Negative thoughts etc can cause a person to really think they look bad when they don't.
    Just quit letting yourself speak, think or believe that you're ugly.
    Every time a bad thought comes, stop it and say something good about yourself. Or find something on your body you do like and say it.
    Anonymous

• No, I am not that person, I am not aware of that question?!?! I posted one about tanning though! :)
    Anonymous

• My DH says I am...that's enough for me
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 12:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I have a horrible self esteem, I often nitpick in the mirror at myself, but there comes a time when you have to realize, this is who I am, Confidence will make you feel beautiful it will attract attention, Believe me, When I feel beautiful I am radiant, Everyone can tell the difference, Your best bet it to find the features you do like about yourself and emphasize them, then the ones you don't you need to come to terms with yourself, that this is the way you are and it is what makes you who you are, That even with those flaws you are a beautiful woman, tell yourself that, be comfortable with who you are now, And don't spend your life waiting to be different, Life is about more than whats perfect.
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Gee anon :51, lighten up. She sounds nothing like that woman. That woman sounded like she had a big cocky, conceited, ego. This woman has low self-esteem.
    Anonymous

• I truly believe what makes a person beautiful is what's on the inside. (I know, I know that's what ugly girls say. lol) But, serioiusly, a persons heart can make or break them. Remember bikini girl from American Idol? Very pretty girl, gorgeous body; but, her attitude was horrible. To me, that made her less attractive. (I'm sure some men might disagree. lol).
    But, if you are looking to make yourself feel more attractive outside, do something nice for yourself. Get a new haircut, buy a sexy new outfit. Little things like that can make a difference.
    nowhinning

Answer by nowhinning at 12:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I feel beautiful inside and out. There are some attractive people who have ugly attitudes which eventually makes them ugly.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Nowhinning said it perfectly. I think if you have a beautiful spirit/personality, then it shines through. To make myself feel more beautiful, I try to eat healthier, I get makeup tips from professionals (I enjoy makeovers!), and if I find an outfit I feel really good in I buy it, because if you feel good in your clothes then you look good in your clothes. Getting a hair cut is great too, and having a manicure/pedicure.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My spirit is beautiful. My body is pretty. It needs some work but such is life.

If I need a pick me up I just talk to my best friend and she is always willing to help me see beyond the physical.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2009