Teens & Fake pregnancy, what should I do!! (Posted yesturday but need more)

Hi ladies sorry but I just have to vent & ask for a little advice I have a friend that has been my friend since elem. school! Now not tryin to be mean but she does sleep around she is 19 & everytime she sleeps with a guy she always thinks that she is pregnant Well me & my boyfriend introduced her to my boyfriends bestfriend & they started dating we thought it would settle both of them down, & it really did. But only 2 weeks after they started dating she started saying shes pregnant it been about 4 months & shes has had her period & taken numerous tests that says negative but she is still walking around poking out her belly & wearing maternity pants saying that she is pregnant! I even told her 1 time just to see what she would say that when ur preg. the hair on ur legs stop growing a week later she said "omg i realy think im preg. look at my legs i havent shaved in a week"her legs were smooth continued...

dixieQT

Asked by dixieQT at 12:50 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• she also says she throws up everyday, and her breasts are sore!! IM GOING INSANE!! She keeps making up excuses to not go to the doctor and get a test!!!! I love her but ive heard enough i am 5 and a half months prego and my hormones are gonna make me flip on her...lol... I know so many that do this, I guess they think being pregnant is cool!!!
    dixieQT

Answer by dixieQT at 12:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I think she needs mental help and I mean that is he most polite way possible.
    Anonymous

• Stay away from her.. Tell her you don't want to see her again until after the baby is born. There isn't much you can do.. Unfortunately lots of teenage girls feel this is a way to get attention. It's basically a sickness she has.. it's a way to control and get attention. You don't need to be involved in that type of drama.
    Anonymous

• wow she is crazy. I bet that boy was kinda scared after 2weeks of bein 2getha she "got pregnant" lolz
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 12:56 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• If your pregnant i think you need to stay away from her i cant say iv seen real life personal things like these but i have seen shows were they suppopsably show poeples real life storys and she might become harmful to you and or especially your baby.
    Anonymous

• Try to get her help. And if she refuses then tell her you cant see her until the "baby" is born. But really TRY TO GET HER HELP. im not saying shes *this* crazy but if you look at the worst situation possible she could try to harm you and your actual baby. Again not saying that will happen or that she is that crazy but you never know... (i watch a lot of Lifetime movies, lol, thats why the idea even comes into my head)

You dont need to be in that drama and u dont need that kind of wacked out emotions around you. Hope all goes well

AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I'd be worried that she might want to take your baby. She is "pregnant", so are you. She sounds like she has some mental issues, just watch your back mama, I wouldn't trust her at all. I'd also consider cutting her out of your life.

Anonymous

• "I think she needs mental help and I mean that is he most polite way possible. "

ditto
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 1:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• She needs help
    beccimae

Answer by beccimae at 1:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My mom knew someone whwn she was in high school and she believed she was pregnant. She wasen't. She got bigger and seemed as though she was actually pregnant. She had to mentally go through the pregnancy and delivery and see that there was no baby before they could do much to help her.
    I'd say if your friend pushes this than she should get help.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 2:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2009