Job hunting

Does anyone know what websites or companies actually offer jobs over the net? Most expect you to pay. That sounds like a scam to me. I really need to find a job but hate the fact I will have to leave my girls in day care.

Carry313

Asked by Carry313 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• What places are you going to? I go to like monster.com. I don't have to pay there.
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 1:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• What I actually mean is I want to work from home. LOL, Sorry about the confsion.
    Carry313

Answer by Carry313 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• What do you want to do? What are your skills? Data Entry or Admin? Legitimate Online group surveys? Mystery shopper? NEVER pay to work for a company, those are scams or MLM (legal pyramid schemes) Many people want to work at home, but do not have the skills. You may have to create your own work at home - it takes longer, but the business is yours.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 2:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I love what I'm doing. If you are interested in working with a company that has been in business for nearly 25 years and looks for ways to bless its employees, just sign in at www.HealthyHome4All.com. We can chat a bit about whether or not this would be a good option for you.
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 9:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2009