Do you hate waiting on UPS to deliver your package?

Im waiting on a package to be delivered and I have to be here to sign for it, but I have so much to do today and they will not hurry up! lol

mommyBrooke849

Asked by mommyBrooke849 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What I hate about UPS is that I will be here and they never ring the bell. Dh is always ordering things online and we also send out for pictures a lot and they have to deliver those and NEVER . . they never ring the friggin doorbell. So all this time you wait and wait and look outside for some reason and there sits the package on the front porch. That annoys the crap out of me. They just left my birth certificate on the porch, didn't even make an attempt to see if I was home. Right now, I'm waiting on our passports, who knows when they'll come. They probably won't ring the bell then either.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yes, i do! I live in the middle of nowhere so I get a lot shipped to me and sometimes I receive a box at like six-thirty at night. I think they stop delivering at seven.

Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 1:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yes lol I can't help being so impatient!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I get impatient waiting, but that's because the UPS guy is so hot! No, seriously. The same guy always delivers stuff around here and he's really cute. : )

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Ugh! I hear ya! I hate waiting around all day when I could be out getting stuff done. Stupid UPS guys with their sexy legs! Lol
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 1:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I know what you mean Bridget, They never ring the doorbell here either
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 3:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2009