What's the difference between Dove and Hershey Chocolate?

I hate chocolate but the other day my DH convinced me to try Dove and I thought it taste pretty good. I feel that Hershey has a after tast.

So is there a difference in how they're made or something.
Do I really hate chocolate??? LOL

Dayija

Asked by Dayija at 1:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh no ..no one can every hate chocolate! Its included in the healthy food group. ;} But hershey does have an after taste...Dove is more smooth.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• The only difference I know is that Dove tastes WAY better than Hershey's. It's just "smoother" or something. Both are bad either way though, LOL. Dang chocolate.
    Anonymous

• Dove is a better quality chocolate, I think. Hershey's kisses don't leave much of an aftertaste, though. I prefer the small candy companies in my area. They have such gooood chocolate. I'm not a huge fan of it either, but good chocolate is irresistible!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 1:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• dove is better than the regular hershey's bars, but hershey's symphany bars are just as good as dove imo. they're just as smooth and chocolatey and.... i think i need some chocolate now LOL.
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 1:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• im not a big chocloate person.. but around 'that time' i would much rather munch on dove than hershey.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 2:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• OMG Dove is my FAV! I always buy the bag with almonds. I can pass up a Hersey bar but not a dove bar! ice cream included!

tayanddyl

Answer by tayanddyl at 4:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• That is a great observation, and you're exactly right- something is different!

DOVE Chocolate is crafted from “bean to bar.” They use specially selected cocoa beans to deliver the signature taste which is a special process that produces the signature silky smooth texture that we all love about DOVE Chocolate. Have you tried the new peanut butter promises?! They may change your mind about chocolate:)
    StacyDCT

Answer by StacyDCT at 4:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2009