what did you do while being in the hospital if you didnt like watching tv?

its just that tv is something i dont like watching so much, and i hate hospitals and being laying in a bed, i just wanna know what you did to make your hospital stay less boring and long.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is this hospital stay for having a baby or something else? If for a baby, you won't have that much free time, if for something else, I'd get a great book and some magazines and devour them all.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• yeah it is when i deliver my baby!
    Anonymous

• I just tried to breathe through the contractions but couldn't concentrate on anything. With my first I walked for a little bit and tried to rest when I could. With my third I tried to watch a movie with no luck since I had to keep moving. DH and I took some word finds and mostly just talked to him.
    Anonymous

• flirt with the male nurses ;}
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I didn't have time to watch tv nor did I want to...I was concentrating on labor and then on my new baby...believe me you won't even notice there is a tv in your room! Good luck
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 1:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I kept the TV on w/low volume, even though I wasn't watching. It made me feel like I wasn't just sitting there. I read books and magazines...or if you have a phone call people. But most of all, you should sleep and get rest, especially when your baby is in the nursery.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• You won't have time to watch TV. Enjoy your new bundle of joy!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Im bringing my Ipod, soe books, a game boy and other stuff like that.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 1:40 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• hay they have those nintendo DS's and their small and the games might be fun
    Anonymous

• You won't have a lot of time but I brought crossword puzzles, a book and a lot of magazines.
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 2:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2009