Baby acne

My baby has a little acne and I was wondering what molthers who has experienced can give me some advice. Anything you used to help clear it up?

Jennyv143

Asked by Jennyv143 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• they will grow out of it.
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 1:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Nothing you can do for it. It may seem annoying, but it will be gone before you know it.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Not much you can do...one day it will just disappear. You do want to clean baby's face with a wet wash cloth (no soap) every day. Oils from our skin can contribute.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• It goes away on it's own.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 1:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• It goes away on it's own. If you have the urge to squeeze, resist! You can cause scarring that will last a lifetime. Baby skin is delicate :)
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 2:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Takes about 8 weeks to clear up on its own, in my experience. Just use photoshop to airbrush it out. Just kidding. Using a disposable washcloth or damp paper towel to clean up the spit up minimizes it, but some kids just get it really bad.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 2:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yes there is something you can do about it...
    Take a washcloth and wet it with really warm water (not hot enough to burn them... JUST water and NO soap) and wipe their face with it a couple times a day. It works WONDERS.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 2:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2009