how do i post a pic along with my question?

please tell me simply i find understanding instructions very hard to do. i'm a hands on person.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

• When you are typing your answer look after the heading "Add an Answer" you will see Use Full Editor.
    Control C is to copy the pic and then you go to the answer area and select the full editor - then you put your cursor in the answer box - hit control V and you should be all set.
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I don't know if you can post a pic in your actual question but you can in the answer.To do this you have to select  "Use Full Editor" then you find the pic you want to put in highlight it and then click control + V - then use control + C to paste it into the answer box. 

From what I have come across you cannot copy and paste personal pictures from CafeMom on here.

I hope that made sense. :)

jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• where do i select use full editor from. cause when i go to the pic i want i choose edit pic but when i do the crtl v nothing.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2009