Would you like an edible arrangement?

I've seen the commercial for these and now the advertisements are on my page. They're made with different kinds of fruit and sometimes chocolate too, arranged all pretty. They look nice, but I don't think I'd really like to receive one. How about you?

summerleigh

Asked by summerleigh at 1:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, it seems to me to get something to look like that the fruit would have to be handled so much, cut and shaped and arranged, I mean, I'm sure they wear gloves, but it still grosses me out...and how long is this fruit in the open air? Yuck, I'd rather just cut fresh fruit myself at home...they are very cool looking, but no thanks, I'll take flowers instead.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I'd love one.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I would love one. I love fruit and chocolate.
    annjordan

Answer by annjordan at 1:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I've sent and received them, they are nice, but I don't like the ones with cantaloupe eugh.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 1:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Id love one.

Answer by gemgem at 1:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I would love to receive one. I have sent them to people before, mostly co-workers but they always really loved them and it was a huge hit. I am a big fan of fruit too.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 1:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I'd love one.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Oh, and I agree Apr1l, no cantaloupe. While I can stand the taste of cantaloupe, I can't stand the smell. They always smell rotten.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Well, I must be the oddball...lol. So, the fruit is still really fresh? I would probably have a hard time eating it since it looks so pretty...lol.
    summerleigh

Answer by summerleigh at 2:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I received a couple when I had my dd and they were great! The fruit is all cut up and perfectly ripe, it was wonderful when I didn't feel like cooking at all. But they are pricey!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2009