what are signs of a miscarriage???

Achually I am not sure of what is wrong and it may be my period I don't know, but I have been tired for 3 days but I think is bc my 14 mo. old has an ear infection and wakes up every hour yesterday was every 1/2 hour then I was up from 4am to 11pm. But the thing is I am not supose to start my period until March 23. I am neasueas today and I am having like menstral cramps but the thing is since I had my DD 14 months ago I haven't had cramps. I went to the bathroom yesterday morning and I was spotting like a brown just when I wiped then hubby and I had sex last night I had a pink discharge after. Now I go to the bathroom again today and it was more than spotting and it was dark red now I am spotting. What is wrong with me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Health

• you could be pregnant,you could be miscarrying, also you might be getting ready to start your period and I've realized that if you have sex while spotting or first starting you period that it slows it down so then it doesnt come back for like 1 day or so..or thats what has happen to me a few times from spotting it would quit after sex and wouldnt come back for 1 -3 days then I would start so i was like uhhh ok i guess..lol...so just wait for like 3 days without sex and see if you start if not take a pregnacy test
    TalindasMommy

Answer by TalindasMommy at 3:29 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Oh ya I know when you have a miscarriage it hurts worse than labor or that is what I was told, but I was also told that if you aren't that far a long it wont hurt as bad. But I don't know
    Anonymous

• Take a preggo test
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:06 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• is it I can be pregnant?? I hope not.....
    Anonymous

• ok now i am not bleeding wth is going on
    Anonymous

• Severe lower back and abdominal cramping, just like labor... I can't say that its any worse than because I had an epidural but i took 2 percocet while i was miscarrying and it didn't touch the pain. But about a week before that, I started light spotting, brown to a brownish red, at first only when i wiped, then a few days later I it was in my underwear and i started wearing a liner. Slowly it got redder, but I didn't start bleeding a whole lot til the night before i passed the tissue. If you go to the dr, they can do an ultrasound to check. Whether its to your ob or to the er... I went to the er but that was only because I needed something for the pain and they did an ultrasound.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 2:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• ok I have started my period thank god. Thanks everyone that posted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Mar. 20, 2009