How does your baby feel about their play pen/playard?

RyleeMendez

Asked by RyleeMendez at 2:06 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lol I can't tell you.. my son is 7 months and we're planning to get one.. I want to know too!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 2:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Cv likes it as long as he sees someone and he has toys (maybe a bottle too lol)
    beccan

Answer by beccan at 2:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Becca, I need Connor to come talk to SJ! She likes hers if she CANT see anyone lol
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 2:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I dont use them, I let my kids "roam free" so to speak. I put gates up by stairs and shut bathroom doors, thats it.
    MamaBuggy

Answer by MamaBuggy at 2:42 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I got one when I was pg with my 1st; she hated it - she was in it like 3 times, my 2nd hated it, he was in it about 10; I didn't even bother with sarah - she has never been in it :-(.
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 6:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• CV loves entertainment and hates to be alone (its all he knows ROFL).... I wish I could let CV roam free poor kid would be picked up by everyone and tossed around like a rag doll LOL.
    beccan

Answer by beccan at 6:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Mason is kinda like Selah Jade...he is ok with it as long as there is toys and he cant see me or Alex
    0twinsmommy6

Answer by 0twinsmommy6 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 19, 2009