for your 1st pregnancy is it always this hard???

coastguardmom09

Asked by coastguardmom09 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• is what always hard? I'm not really sure what you are talking about. I had an easy pregnancy and delivery, but again I dont know what youre reffering to.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I havent had a second pregnancy to compare it to, but Im going to say yes. Everything is new feelings/emotions and by the time you get 7 or 8 months you get kinda sick of it and just want the baby out. Then your next question will be- for your 1st baby is it always this hard.
    Things dont get harder, they get different.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 2:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i dont know that your first pregnancy is always harder i had a great first pregnancy no complications execpt for some morning sickness in the beginning everything else was awsome we had a bit of a hard delivery and ended in a c section due to him not tolerating labor but it wasnt to bad. this pregnancy my god i have back pain, leg cramps, heartburn, high blood pressure its a nightmare and im so ready to be done but cant for atleast another 4weeks. so for me my second pregnancy was harder.
    Anonymous

• at 35 weeks and not knowing what to expect, i always think its hard...because its my first time...so of course its gonna be hard...emotionally, physically...mentally...but i think once u get pregnant for the second time theres something to compare to and to know what to expect...

out through everything im feeling...i think its still worth it and id go through all the pain and crying all over again for another baby..easily
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• this is my frist too but i dont what to know what to tell u or what to except just go with the flow if something dont feel right just call or tell ur doc they will tell u if its right because noone is the same that what mine siad "If u think something of feel like something is not right u can always thier is no dumb questions when ur pregnant
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2009