its it possible for the baby to hide at 21 weeks?

hi im 21 weeks pregnant and i went for an ultrasound the other day and the doctor wasn't seeing the baby so he figured that i wasn't pregnant...but i would like to know from u ladies if its possible for the baby to hide at anytime of my pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 21 weeks? Not possible for the baby to hide, so no...you are not pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I would think at 21 weeks you would for sure see a baby.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 2:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• no they cant hide and expecially at 21wks. by that point your baby and your uterus is about at your belly button. its possible that very early early in pregnancy they cant see anything but maybe a sac but they can usually see that.
    sounds like your not pregnant sorry.
    Anonymous

• They would def. see the baby,but even if they could'nt ,they could still hear the heartbeat,are you for sure you were pregnant?
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• where the hell is the baby able to hide?
    theres no where to hide...because all of your orgasm are pushed to the side causing your belly to basically be a window for the ultrasound..they should have seen it with NO problem at all!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• organs MissKellie, not orgasm lmao .just kidin, but so true.
    Anonymous

• LOLOL.. MissKellee, we know what YOU had on your mind.. lol... but there right, babies dont play hide and seak, there either there or not, sounds to me like you were mistaken or maybe miscarried.. I am sorry hon.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• well my pregnancy test is positive and so is the blood test...but the doctor didnt see anything.
    Anonymous