i have a question????

i am 11 weeks and 5days.. is it normall for my stomach to hurt.. it not all day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm 16 weeks and i have had all sorts of aches and pains....and i have called the doc a million times... The nurse always says to drink some water because dehydration can cause uterin pain...and that its normal stretching and stuff. If you get worried call the doc...I'm sure mine knows my voice by now...lol
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 2:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• A lot of aches and pains are par for the course, but definitely talk to your provider. The difference between normal aches and pains and dangerous aches and pains is usually a matter of degree.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• hun im 35 weeks and i tell ya...thats pretty much all ur gonna be feeling..is lots of pain lol..
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2009