There are a lot of depressing questions on here today.

Lets change it up a bit. What's one thing you LOVE about your SO?

I love that mine is always my teammate. We've been through a lot of challenges and he's always been there right next to me every step of the way. I know it'll be like that for the rest of our lives.

Oh and he does hilarious impressions of people. =)

Mom2vanna

Asked by Mom2vanna at 2:20 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I love that dh will sew and/or iron the patches on our daughter's girl scout uniform. (which is what he will be doing tonight...ha ha)

He hates when I tell ladies that too...lol!
    summerleigh

Answer by summerleigh at 2:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I love this! My Husband is my rock and has never let me down in the 11 yrs we have been together he is the most amazing husband Iam LUCKY!He is the most caring and puts everyones needs before his own I Love My Husband Alex xo! :)
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 2:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I love that my hubby can always make me smile, no matter how pissed off or sad I am.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 2:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I love the way my husband will always defend me in my honor. He is always my #1 person I go to so he can make me feel better, or help me with a situation. I can honestly say that he is my strength. Whenever I am down, he can always pick me up!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Oh I'm adding another one SummerLeigh reminded me of... my SO will stand in front of the mirror and ask me questions like "does this shirt match these pants??" or "Should I wear the blue shoes or the black ones" It makes me laugh because he's just a regular teeshirt and jeans kind of guy and no one sees the side of him that takes longer than me to get ready.
    Mom2vanna

Answer by Mom2vanna at 2:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I love that if I get pissed he makes me laugh...he gets me to laugh at myself when I mess up, he holds me when I cry...he cares if he hurts my feelings and appologizes for his mistakes. I love that we always plan to do things together and that he is not "working late" or always busy doing something else. I love that even when we are having wild crazy sex that he can still make it romantic. I love how on a Friday night he is the one to suggest staying at home to cuddle and watch a movie instead of hang with friends......I love his laugh and everything about him. I love that even when my isn't done and I am not wearing any makeup that he tells me that I am gorgeous and kisses my forhead and makes me beautiful no matter what I have or haven't done with myself that day. Been together almost 2 years and it still feels like we just met!!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• he cant let me be mad he always does something to make it better no matter what it is or hpw mad iam at him. he makes me feel beautiful!
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 2:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• He's cute and he always makes me smile. He's a great father to all our little men!!
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 11:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2009