Caught husband cheating with my sister....now what!!!?

My DH doesn't know that I have been checking his e-mails with the keylogger I installed and I have found love letters and and nude photos being sent back and forth. How should I deal with this? I have known for 2 weeks now and I can't keep it in anymore!!!! I wanna hurt him so bad!! My sister is not someone I talk to often because she hit on one of my ex boyfriends when we were teens. How should I confront them!!!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldn't say anything. I would just leave. Take the kids and leave. Let him come to you if he cares. I'm sorry. I know the hurt you are going through, though not to the extent of with your sister.
    Anonymous

• Have a dinner, and invite your sis over, along with your close family ie.. mom & dad. And after dessert. Serve up some fresh revenge in front of everyone. Cause everyone knows revenge is best served cold....JMHO. I would blow them both out of the water. Plus mom & dad would have to back you and not her or your dh. Then I would kick them both out of my house, and let them know when they returned they better have a court order to be there or you will prosecute for trespassing.

Oh and contact your lawyer to day!
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I agree --- just walk. Disown them both. Take ALL the evidence you've gathered with you straight to an attorney.

If you can stick it out a little longer... do so. The more evidence you gather, the better. I'd definately refuse sex, though --- don't want him giving you something penicillin won't cure.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I agree with lovinmomto3!!
    Anonymous

• Print the evidence, clear the printer history, password all your stuff, contact your lawyer. Do NOTHING until your lawyer has a chance to sit down with you. Keep going about your business. Oh, start a personal savings account that he can't get into. This way, when the crap hits the fan, he can't lock you out of money.
    Anonymous

• Print out your proof of his affair and get a lawyer. Don't try to punish him by cheating or throwing the evidence in his face. Once you have legal representation he won't have a leg to stand on. I'm not sure of the laws work where you live but adultery is certainly a valid reason for divorce whether he contests or not.
    efsuermann

Answer by efsuermann at 2:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Take this info to your attorney and take him for everything he's got while at the same time, exposing your sister for the nasty little tramp she is...everyone will know once you file for divorce!
    Anonymous

• I would keep your sister out of it and simply confront your husband. Your husband has broke his marriage vows. You are not guilty of anything so don't let him turn it around on you. Apparently you suspected something before you found this out anyhow or you wouldn't have been keylogging.

You may want to seek counseling from your pastor and/or seek an attorney if it looks as if he has no remorse for what he did.

Take someone with you if you're afraid of his reaction. You don't have to confront him alone. Call your police if you have to.
    annjordan

Answer by annjordan at 2:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• It sounds like your sister has a problem. DH has to be the one who nips that in the bud. I'd tell him I know and tell him to cut the crap or leave. I know men cheat but with your sister, that's just wrong. It's possible they deserve each other though so think carefully about what you want to gain (or lose) from all of this. I am so sorry this happened. That's just sickening.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:40 PM on Mar. 19, 2009