how should i take this ?

my grandmther ask me how have i been feeling and i told her that the miscarrige was bothering me and she strigh up told me that that was warter under the brige! iit felt like some slap me in my face. what do uyou say when people say that kind of stuff to you? sorry so long and miss speled words!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• she is probably just old school Im sure she did not mean to hurt your feelings some people dont realize how harsh things sound when they say them I am sorry for your loss though

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 2:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I know it upset you but I dont think she meant to. I think what she meant was that there is nothing that can be done about it and you have to move on. I know that is so much easier said than done and she probably didnt realize that puttting it like that would hurt you. You need time to grieve and you are right in taking it.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• wow... i can see how that hurt....i don't think she meant to hurt you tho.... sometimes it's best to leave things alone...you can never get to the future if your holding onto the past...

not sure of your beliefs but i believe in GOD and i believe he does everything for a reason :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Probably not the best use of words but she's right. There's nothing you can do about it. Just try again.
    annjordan

Answer by annjordan at 2:40 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• She is old school and that is what people believed in her day. Oddly enough she was trying to comfort you.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 2:41 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• o i know she was but i guess it just stuned me how she put it it was ina room full of people not just.
    Anonymous