HOW DID YOU FEEL ON YOUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY AFTER YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE SEPARATED...?

I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS WEEKEND IS MY 7TH ANIVERSARY... BUT I AM IN THE PROCESS OF A DIVORCE. AND SADLY I THOUGHT I WAS TOTALLY READY AND HAD NO GOOD FEELINGS LEFT FOR OUR MARRAIGE.. BUT RIGHT NOW I DEARLY AM SADDENED BECAUSE MY ANNIVERSARY IS NOTHING BUT A FARCE. THERE HAS NOT BEEN A MARRAIGE FOR A LONG TIME...

I REMEMBER HAVING TAKEN THOSE VOWS AND I DEARLY WANT TO CALL HIM AND JUST CRY TOGETHER. BUT I WAS WONDERING HOW OTHERS HAD DELT WITH THIS...

JESUSCARES4YOU2

Asked by JESUSCARES4YOU2 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I breathed a sigh of relief to be free of him....
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My first? Was spent alone. The man was a monster from the honeymoon on. He lied to me just to marry me. It was a painful time. I murned the dreams that I had BEFORE I married him. I was sick at the thought that I was taken advantage of.
    Elk_Hunter

Answer by Elk_Hunter at 2:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• This marraige? IS WONDERFUL. We had a beautiful and romatic time. My husband now, of 4 years is a beautiful and loving person.
    Elk_Hunter

Answer by Elk_Hunter at 2:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I'm sorry you are going through this...sending hugs!
    environmentalpa

Answer by environmentalpa at 4:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I am sad that you are not as readya s you thought but suince you asked how "we" felt my honest response ...I was SOOOOOO glad to be free of him finally! And knowing how he was and how good my ife is now without him..it was another day I was proud of myself for making the break for good and getting all that negative crap out of my life for good! I ahve no desire to look back for any reason. My future is so bright I gotta wear shades...LOL!
    onemoretime904

Answer by onemoretime904 at 3:58 PM on Mar. 23, 2009