• In the Spotlight:

I cheated with my best friends husband and ...............

My best friend works night shift and one night I stopped over while she was at work because her son wouldn't stop crying and her husband was freaking out. After we got her son to sleep me and her husband ended up having sex. Now he wont leave me alone and says that if I don't come over again then he will tell his wife what happened. I really like him and wouldn't mind but I feel so guilty and dont want to hurt my friend. We have been friends for 15 years!!! What should I do about his threats?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• YOU be the one to tell her. Take the wind out of his sails. You are going to lose a friend over this and he is going to probably blame it all on you just to save his marriage but you cannot let him continue to blackmail you. Besides, it's the right thing to do and you know it.
    Anonymous

• First of all, how the hell do you call yourself a friend? you know shes married you knew it was wrong and still you did it!!! Thats not what friends do to eachother but if you want to try and make it right I would come clean to her and not let her husband because that will only hurt her worse
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• ha ha....maybe you should have kept your legs closed like a real friend would....
    Anonymous

• can someone say slut bag?
    Anonymous

• How the hell can you say youre her friend and dont want to hurt her? Shes been your friend for 15 years, what in the world would make u think its okay to have sex with her husband?! She is eventually going to find out and you will lose a friend, no matter how guilty you feel. If he is blackmailing you he obviously has no respect for you or his wife so the last act of "friendship" you should give her is the decency of coming clean to her so she can divorce his ass and move on and get people in her life who wouldnt hurt her like that.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• haha no one feels bad for you. Its girls like you who give meaning to the term "whore".
    Anonymous

• things happen and often times we regret them. Don't let him control you with this. My mom used to say you can't tell on me if I tell it first. Call his bluff. He has more to lose than you do. If he threatened me again I would tell him he better tell her before I call her and tell her myself.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:45 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• It was a late night and he was depressed about problems with my friend and the kids and one thing led to another. I feel aweful and I don't want to loose her as a friend....this sucks so bad and I know its my fault befcause I should have said no.....my husband is never home and yells at me a lot and I got weak....
    Anonymous

• YOU ARE NOT HER FRIEND AND HE IS A SHITTY HUSBAND!!!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 2:46 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• You really need to think about the reality of the situation. In your mind , are you okay with sleeping with your friends' husband?..Do you feel guilty at all?.
    If you do, well do soemthing about it! Your friend deserves the truth, and she deserves to know what kind of friend and husband she has.
    Tell her . Im sorry you made a bad choice, but move on, its not about you, its about your friend. Try thinking about her and start being a good friend to her now. Good luck.wish you well on it.
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 19, 2009