eating and PMS?

does anyone else always get really hungry before their period? it seems like before and while im on my period i can eat anything and everything and never seem to get full. how do i control this? ahhhh!

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 2:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Drink 2 cups of juice or water before you eat see if that helps GoodLuck Im the same way to I get ravenous before my period this helps a lil!
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 2:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I know what you mean!!! It took me all winter to loose 25 pounds....am now 140lbs at 5'6" and my periods kick my a##!!! It is so hard to maintain my weight. I want to loose 10 more vanity lbs but last week I had the stomach that never filled. I ate EVERYTHING and wanted more. I felt miserable. It is so hard to stay thin now that I have lost weight. Maintaining is just as hard as when I was trying to loose.
    Anonymous