No tears for baby.

I couldnt wait to get pregnant thats all i wanted was one of my own. When i finaly got pregnant i had a miscarriege. I bawled and cried for the first two days. Then 2 days follwing that i just felt like everyone was expecting me to loose itso i was uncomfortable. of course i wasnt happy it happend i was devestated but it was like it didnt even happen after those first few days. i just stoped crying, even now its like ya i had a miscarriege so what are you making a fuss about?.

i know quite a few ppl whos had misscarieges and if you even hint at it they flip and bawl and whatever else years after it happend.

Is it wrong for me to feel this way not having any feelings about it at all?

CouponCrazyChel

Asked by CouponCrazyChel at 2:38 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• no theres nothing wrong with being okay with it... its just not common... there is always time for a baby and obviousley either something was wrong with the baby or god just said it wasnt right for you if your okay with that thats good but if not as time goes by it gets better
    Anonymous

• you dont really have a choice but to be okay with it you cant change what happends all you can do it TRY to prevent it from happening again
    Anonymous

• sometimes it takes some women longer to grieve.
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 3:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I think it all depends on how far along you are when you have a miscarriage is what i think to me it would seem that the further along you are the more attached to the baby you would be so the more you would grieve.
    Anonymous

• I agree with ana.2:06 it just depends how long you carried the baby. I mean if you carried long enough to fill him/her kick or you knew that you were having a boy or girl then yes I would be devistated.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 5:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• no i went through the same thing yeha im still really upset when thinking about it, but all i can really do is putmyself in the state of mind of, yeah it happened theres nothign i can do about it so i have to not let grievin ruin my life. i wa sina state of depression for like a week in a half but i know it happenes for a reason so i go with whatever happens happens..... its a tough thing and itll never be forgotten but the thought of your own child dying inside of you, its tough
    HolleyT

Answer by HolleyT at 6:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2009