Hair Help

I need some hair help my hair wont curl anymore I used to curl it all the time now they just fall out as soon as i release the iron. I've tried everything to try to get it to hold curl and it just wont. Anyone have any ideas how to get my hair to hold curl??

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 2:44 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• ok i hope i explain this right start at the nape of your neck take small sections, spray with hairsray then use the curling iron after u take the iron off hold the section u just curled roll it back up and pin it, do your whole head like that then onceyou have you have it all pinned up spray really good and let it sit for a few min not long just enough for the spray to set and the hair to cool take all the pins out and run your fingers threw. try that and let me know how it works!!
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 9:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Try the Mark Curl Goddess line from Avon. My customers love this stuff and so do I! It smells awesome too. You can get it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping!
    That should do the trick!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:59 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Have you tried using mousse and then electric rollers? works for me:)
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 9:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• thanks I'll try that when i attepmt to curl it again
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2009