If you have fallen out of love with him is it possible to fall in love with him again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• ALWAYS! But you have to want to. Love is never out of your control because true love is a relationship with a person. Talk about how you are feeling. Act like you love him, and ask him to do sweet things for you too. Date again. Go out with other couples. Have fun.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yup! Go out and get these books and if you ever want to chat just message me.

Love & Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
    Becoming the Woman of His Dreams by Sharon Jaynes
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:50 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yes..Also Watch fire prof and read the book LOVE DARE!
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• If you have fallen completely out of love then I say no. Sorry.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• yep happened to me
    Anonymous

• I think the original love could lay dormant over run with negatives that piled on in the relationship then something came to remove the negatives and love resurfaced but no, I don't think if you fell out of love you could fall back into love.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yes. I have wondered a number of times in a number of relationships after extended problems, etc. if I could ever really love that person again, and I did. Just remember love is a verb. It's up to you to do it.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• You can fall in and out of love every day. Love is a commitment, and that lasts a lifetime.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Love isn't just an emotion....it's a choice. Life definitely does not echo a romance novel. If you want your relationship to work, then you have to commit to loving him. Every morning you have to make a choice to love him.
    Anonymous