All of a sudden, there is alot of anon cheating posts...fake or real?

Why is there all of a sudden at one time in the same hour a bunch of anon I cheated on this person, or hubby with sister or me with best friends hubby? I think someone is bored and has nothing better to do...sigh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• probably real...there are a lot of messed up people out there
    Anonymous

• Sad thing is it could really go wither way. I wouldn't put it past someone just to make stuff up for something entertaining but at the same time, it's possible because there are people out there who go around cheating with whom ever like it's not a big deal!
    Anonymous

• well, i guess you do have a point there, anon, 251.
    Anonymous

• doesn't really matter. Obviously we weren't doing anything else at the time we responded so at least we got to post our opinion, real situation or not.. It's more of a "what if" if you ask me.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I think it might be the same person asking it in a bunch of new ways.
    Or maybe Spring Fever is making all the married women want some and the husbands run off outside,,,
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

Anonymous

• It's wromg to do on both sides, maybe they don't want to be bashed as most do get that in her if they are the other women.
    Anonymous