how did u get your kid potty trained and what age was it

my daughter is having trouble pottying traing her son. he just does not want anything to do with it. i was lucky with mine as they all trained at 18 months and were trained in a week. i have said to my daughter how i did it but it does not work with her son , so i am asking for suggestions on how u trained ur kids

lovestobowlmom

Asked by lovestobowlmom at 3:09 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I tried and tried with my daughter from the time she was 18 months, but she didn't want any part af it, so I figured she'd do it when she was ready. Right at 3 years old she did it, literally overnight. I am doing the same thing with my son, he is 2 now and doing really good with it. I'd say don't pressure her, she may shy away more.
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2009