are they any gay moms on here?

just to let you know that i dont think it wrong just wanteing to know if they r

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well ,I go by Gail my middle name.It means gay and lively,but I don't swing that way. lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I am a mom and on here and my sister is
    Gay...
    I will stick up for her no matter what..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Good for you Dannee,that's great of you,I have friends,and a family member that is gay,and I'd go through hell and high water for them.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I am not gay, However the thought has crossed my mind because of these men sometimes! I have gay family also and no matter who they are Gay or not I love them no matter what and feel they can all be GREAT PARENTS! MOMS AND DADS!
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 4:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My dad is gay :) he is one of my best friends and my person that drove me up the wall when I was pregnant! LOL I wish I did know some gay parents that had a child my son's age...I dunno why but I do :)
    aidengrant07

Answer by aidengrant07 at 4:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2009