feeling it!!!!!!!!

i am having some mild crmping its not like my prd or anything its diffrent its kinda bugging me.. my breast hurt off and on and im getting headachs ( diffrent kind of head achs) and sometimes it feels like there is preasuer in my uterus anyone know whats goin on?? if im pregnant i would be like a little over 3 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Not sure! But I am sending you all the baby dust in the world! ******* ******** sprinkle ***** ******
    Good Luck! *sounds like you might be preg. , but you never know! ******** Sprinkle*******
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 3:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• So you missed your period? Did you test yet?
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• my prd is due one the 24th but im not the type to get ANY SYMPTOMS wen i get my prd no cramps or anything!!!
    Anonymous

• wow ur lucky to not get any symptoms! lmao but u very well could be thats how i started.... good luck!
    HolleyT

Answer by HolleyT at 6:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• oh n when i was pregnant i quit drinking ALL caffeine and started to get major headaches, my doc told me it was cuz my body was used to getting caffeine its a caffeien headache n advised me to drink only one soda or coffee or tea a day to help with the headaches or to take excedrin. but soda helped my headaches go away! wish ya well :)
    HolleyT

Answer by HolleyT at 6:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2009