PERSONAL QUESTION

Is it healthier (cleaner and less prone to infection) to shave pubic hair or let it grow?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Health

• Pubic hair is there to protect that area from germs...That having been said you will NEVER catch me fuzzy down there. I'll take my chances with airborne particles in exchange for not looking like Chewbacca.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I dont think its "heathlier" but I do feel cleaner and I personally like it trimmed up.

In fact if you shave you are probably more prone to an infection from a hair follicle. lol.
    Anonymous

• It does feel much better. Then you don't have to worry about that nasty musky smell, LOL
    Anonymous

• yes it does feel better trimmed....also it doesnt look as nasty if its trimmed up..compared to a hairy vagina..lol...and in the summer the more hair the more it would sweat and stink lol
    Anonymous

• I will say that I like being shaved. And now after having it shaved for so long it drives me nuts to have hair! I dont really think it matters either way. however being shaved does give me a cleaner feel.
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 3:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2009