how did you come up with your cm screen name?

mine simple my son is a jr im his mommy and he was born in 07.. how about you

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

• mom2twobabes. I just asked myself : what am I? I am a mom to two babies. So I put a number in so it would be different.

Usually I struggle forever with coming up with screen names, this one came to me easy! It was meant to be!!!! LOL
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• alaskan...because I am from alaska...sgl..stands for single then mom because I am a mom hehe. Put it all together and it is alaskan single mom because that is what I am.
    alaskansglmom

Answer by alaskansglmom at 3:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My sd couldn't say my name so she called me Lalli, probably should actually be spelled Lolli, like the song name.
    lalli_lalli

Answer by lalli_lalli at 3:29 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• errr, I think cafemom made it up for me. Creative, eh?
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i'm a zombie. i love all things zombie. EVERYTHING zombie. and I'm a mommy. its also my screen name on myspace if you ever feel like looking me up. Zombie Mommy, its rocks!
    zombie_mommy

Answer by zombie_mommy at 4:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I used mine from my son his name is Carson. But my sister (his aunt) calls him Cars Bars and he was born in 08.
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Lucky, because i think life has been extremely good to me and clown for two reasons, one- in To Kill a Mockingbird Dill decides that when he grows up he wants to be a clown- but a different kind of clown- he is going to stand in the middle of the ring and laugh at the audience, rather than make the audience laugh at him. he can't take people seriously anymore...lol... and because I was playing a clown at a local haunted boat at the time I created my account and it was the awesomeness. Clowns are great fun.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 8:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2009