• In the Spotlight:

35 weeks, baby on right side?

my baby sits only on my right side, you can feel her by the hardness on that side and my left side is always soft like there is noth9ing over there. is that normal? also i feel mostly movements, not really kicks and A LOT are really low by my vagina or very low abdomen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be just the way she is laying. My daughter was very still and didn't move much, but my son, he worked out all day and night, which is funny, now all he does is sleep (he's 2)
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yes that's normal ...it's just the way they feel most comfortable and are positioned. As long as you're feeling any movement that's good : )

MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 3:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I had that with my son~ She is filling up your belly, just her back/butt is to one side... I had awful pains every time he kicked me, RIGHT IN THE V ZONE!! Baby's movments become almost normal to you as preg. progresses causing you to "not" feel them... she's still moving you just dont notice.... Good luck with L&D!!!
    Anonymous

• My daughter picked how she was going to sit and nothing could persuade her otherwise.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 3:40 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• im 34wks and this baby sits to my left side hes head down but his butt or back is always off to the left. i feel alot of rolling type movements now not so much kicking i think its cause they dont have alot of room to really stretch out and kick you anymore. I can feel movements really low to the dr said its probably there hands and maybe them turning their heads and what not.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2009