Do you have any high maintenance needs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I am about as low maintenance as a woman can get. My dh is thankful and loves me for it! LOL
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yes My Pyshc meds lol, but my husband would'nt want me to be without them. lol,but other than that not even close.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Sleep. Being pregnant for the second time in two years I need sleep.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 3:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I scrimp and save on everything except foods. I prefer organic milk, meats and cheeses, and fruits and veggies. These can be quite a bit more expensive. That's pretty much it!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 3:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I couldn't let go some things that I did and had before I had my children so yes I am very high maintenance..
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 3:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yes lol have to have my tan package, nails done and my gym pass lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 4:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Diamond, you're always right on the money! Everyone else that said they're not, come on? There has to be some things you want, kids or no kids. I love to shop for clothes and bags, and I have to change my livingroom decor for the season.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I'm super high maintiance, not in a monetary sense but in a emotional, physical sense. I need to be touched, hugged kissed, rubbed on, and have a ton of attention paid to me. I need someone to listen to me a lot and I want your constant attention all the time.
    DH doesn't love it, but he gets it and is agreeable in a lot of ways.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I also am high maintenance in the emotional sense- I really need my attentions

The only thing I can't get rid of that is expensive is my hair- I love to change my colors and I like it to look nice- I cannot get a cheap hair cut- not just because it's cheap but because every time i do they screw my hair up and my hair grows slow (just tried again in Jan and great clips cut my bangs like two inches too short- just now grew back enough to fix the choppiness) this expense is one that my husband does not see. I save my money to pay for it- I make sure my other bills are paid first (he only asks I pay for mycar, insurance gas and some groceries) then if they are I will schedule an appointment with my favorite stylist for a few hours of pampering
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:38 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• gotta have pepsi,no cheap crap for me!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 19, 2009