how do you handle being sick when your little ones are

last week all three of my kids woke up the same night throwing up then the next day i got my hubby was away at work he is only home 4 days a month so this week we are all sick running a fever and have a head cold, i dont have much help (my parents are deceased) and my in laws work and have their own life but then again i dont expect anyone to help me cause they are my responsebilities anyone else been sick alot with their kiddo's

WvMommyof3

Asked by WvMommyof3 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Health

• yes, all the time! If my daughter has the flu, then of course I get it too! Their has also been times when she isn't even sick.. but I am the one who is running to the bathroom every 10 minutes.. I remember the last time was when I had food poisoning, and I was very very ill... I still did everything by myself... from the couch mostly..!!! It is hard, but we all go through it!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My hubby, my daughter, and I just went through a NASTY stomach bug a couple weeks ago--it was enough to send me and hubby to the ER from dehydration (thank god Caitlyn didn't get that sick!!). Honestly, I was so so so sick, that I stayed in the bathroom much of the time, and when hubby couldn't watch her, we put the baby in her walker and I kept her in the bathroom with me. Otherwise, we sort of barricaded ourselves in the living room, and kept tissues, snot rags, a bucket (for puking), and a trash can handy!
    littlejreece

Answer by littlejreece at 2:13 AM on Mar. 20, 2009