Is this normal?

last week i went to the doctor and they told me i lost 5 pounds in one week, this week i lost six pounds. A total of 11 pounds in 2 weeks. Im 38 weeks pregnant, any ideas? or tips? I have a small build as it is and she is smaller then normal, but very healthy.

AxelKorenti

Asked by AxelKorenti at 3:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well if your doctors aren't concerened then no need for you to be! I know that it can be normal for women to lose weight during their pregnancies.. So as long as everything is fine, then no need to worry! GL!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I wouldn't say it's normal ...but if your dr isn't concerned about it I wouldn't be too worried.
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 3:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• (I forgot to say my OBGYN is concerned, she wants me to come in early for my check up but she isnt telling me anything yet) Sorryh my brain has been a bath fizzy today >_
    AxelKorenti

Answer by AxelKorenti at 3:42 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i lost 15 pounds right before i had my baby so maybe your going to go into labor soon.
    good luck
    Anonymous