• In the Spotlight:

ACLU: An Organization Committed to Protecting Your Constitutional Rights

As a liberal I consider myself very committed to the US Constitution. What do you think of the ACLU's contributions to protecting your Constitutional Rights?

http://www.aclu.org/about/

stacymomof2

Asked by stacymomof2 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Gag.
    Anonymous

• I always thought it was the ACLUs job to twist the constitution to fit whatever the liberal agenda of the month was?
    Anonymous

• I'm with you Stacy. I don't always agree with the people they defend but I agree with their basic premise.

You are gonna get a lot of flack from the Cons tho, they seem to think the ACLU is evil.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 3:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• The ACLU sucks in EVERY way and you know it..................................

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• leaves my flack for the record :o)
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• HAHAHAHA>>AHHHHHH HAHAHAH!! THe ACLU protect the constitution? umm...try twisting it. The ACLU is a joke.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 3:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I guess that's what I don't understand. Did you all check out the link? They are hyper vigilant about the Constitution. They are a bunch of lawyers taking sometimes unpopular stances in order to hold people to the letter of the Constitution. So why do some cons bash them?
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I have given you all their link stating why I think they are protecting our Constitutional Rights. Does anyone have something that says they do anything other than that?
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• One good palce to start is to listen to some news venues other than ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN all the time.
    Then you'll see how they're trying to destroy this country.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• A = Atheists

C = Criminals

L = Liberals

U = Unite

Anonymous