• In the Spotlight:

has anyone seen the movie.......

twilight? ive been seeing the commercials for it and i was just wondering who has seen it and is it any good?

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 3:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Never saw the movie but the book was awesome.
    MyBoyAndrew

Answer by MyBoyAndrew at 3:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I saw it. I don't recommend watching it unless you have read the book. The movie misses a lot of things that the book elaborates on, and I think I would have been disappointed had I not read the whole series.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 3:47 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• If you have read the book...the movie kind of sucks. If you havent read the book, the movie doesnt really make alot of sense.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 3:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I have not read the book, but I did just watch the movie last night. I liked it alot!!! Where are the devoted men like him???!!!!! lol..... We all need to find a VAMPIRE to love us!!!! he he he
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 3:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• What a loaded Question....The movie is ok if your not a fan of the books,,If you read the book you will be very disappointed in the movie. Keep in mind that a WOMEN created that vampire...there will never be a man or vampire like that. There are many groups on here devoted to the Twilight saga. They will be happy to fill you in on any questions you may have.
    ceciandrew

Answer by ceciandrew at 4:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I have read the series, now I am going to see the movie on Saturday when it comes out on Pay Per View. I have heard that the movie leaves out quite a bit of stuff that was in the books. The books btw were awesome. If you liked the movie tripletmomntwo, you will LOVE the book! Edwards character really shows in the books. I'm still excited to see the movie though, and New Moon movie is being released in november!!!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I saw it on opening weekend. I had NOT read the books or even heard of them until a friend took me to see the movie. I liked it and it was entertaining. I tried to get into the books, but I havent really found the time or the interest.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 4:06 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Movies based on books suck 98% of the time. They ALWAYS leave at least one thing out. Don't get me started on the Harry Potter movies lmao... but yes, Twilight is really funny and stupid if you've read the book. I think it's very confusing to my friends who haven't read it but went to see the movie. They left WAY too much out. I'd advise just reading it - it's a fantastic book. =]
    wirelessbubbles

Answer by wirelessbubbles at 8:08 PM on Mar. 19, 2009